Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Spring Break!

On our way up we stopped to get a car wash. Angel never cried but she would making this face.

Once we got up there mom,Lindsey, Angel and I went for a walk.

Angelise fell a sleep on the way home. :)

That evening our grandpa and grandma Zielinski came over for dinner!


Chatting. =D

Angelise just loved grandma Z!!!

Awwwww
The next day mom and all of us kids went for another walk.

We all stopped at the Dollar Store to get pop!

Yum!!!
Playing around.

Ooo-La-la!
Angelise.

The kids had a water fight.(what's Lindsey doing?)

Grandma took mom,Linds and I out to the 'Painted Lady' for coffees! Don't you love the glasses?

SO CUTE!!!
Before we left for home Lindsey and I and some of the boys went roller blading/bike ridding/others down the bike trail!
A stop at a bridge
So Beautiful!
We went a long way! I was so tired when we got back
Sisters!
Lovely Linds!
Home we go!


We all had a lot of fun up north on our spring break! So many wonderful memories! Even though our dear Chloe and Annie weren't able to come with us we still had a great time!(they are down in TN helping with the Above Rubies ministry).Well up there we took lots of walks, watch movies, saw our wonderful grandpa and grandma Zielinski, and had a blast! One of the days we there was so hot that we would of gone swimming if it had been summer! But the lake was way too cold! :D I hope you all had a wonderful spring break too!

God Bless!!!

5 comments:

  1. You guys call it "pop" too? *shakes head* tsk, tsk. We usually refer to it as 'soda' or 'coke'. :-D

    Looks like fun! I wish we had good places around here to roller blade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well yes I guess we do! LOL But calling it 'soda' is fun, we do call our 'coke' coke though! Hehe =D

    Yeah, we never get to roller blade either, so it was great!

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lizzzzzz! Way to gooooo! Those pictures are so FaBuLoUs! I feel sad that I didn't get to go up north with you all! That looked like SUCH AN AMAZING time! And Easter looked so fun! Everybody looks great and happy! I miss you all!
    You're doing an amazing job keeping the blog going all on your own! I love the new background you chose...so pretty. Maybe you could try and delete that 'be my valentine' blinkie. =] Keep posting! Love you
    ~Annie <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. LIZ!!! Thank you thank you thank you! Oh, but these pics put an ache in my heart--I miss you all so much! Where are Annie and I in these pictures? :( *Sigh.* I love them though! Roger City looks so awesome. So jealous of your girl-time with Grandma! Love the pics of you with the sunglasses!
    Love you so much, can't WAIT to see you all in when we get back!! <3-Chlo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sisters!!!

    We all miss you too! Hopefully we all can go up when you get home!!!

    Okay Annie I'll try!

    ReplyDelete