Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Designed

The maker
The dress. I like this picture of it :)

The back of my dress

there it is!

I like this shot.


I have been in the mood to sew lately so I thought it would be fun to design my own Pride and Prejudice dress! I was really fun to make and it was great not having to follow some Chinese pattern too!
It still might need a few adjustments though... But I am really happy with how it turned out!
I'll try to put up some pictures of me in it on here soon. I just have to get some one to take a picture of me! =D
I hope your having a blessed week! May God be with you!
Liz.

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz it looks so good! You did a lovely job! Can you make me one next?? lol...maybe you will just inspire me to make my own!

    ~Lindsey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure Linds!!! Just fined me something to make it out of! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. LIZ!!! :D
    This is absolutely AMAZING!!! You are just TALENTED!! Put up pic of you in it SOOOON!!! Love it, love it, love it!!

    love ya!
    -Chlo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh-la-la! Just GORGEOUS, Lizzy!
    Yes, I want one too. And my birthday is before Lindsey's! =] Haha...just teasing.
    You're amazingly gifted, Liz! Keep up the stunning work!
    ~Annie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww thank you my sweet sisters!!!! Your so nice! Sure I'll make you guys one just find me something to make it out of! LOL <3

    ReplyDelete