Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter

These first 3 pictures were actually take on our way back in side!
Angelise got lots of eggs!
I like this picture!
All us kids(except Chloe and Annie =( ) smiling for the Easter pictures!

Getting ready.
Lindsey picking the little purple flowers!

Me.
Us picking the little flowers.
Angel getting her eggs!
She's finding more!
Christian and Sophia looking for eggs.
Little Chris looking through his eggs
She loved hers!
Sophia.

I hope you all had a blessed Easter!!! We did!

After church we went over to our Grandma Pfiffer's house. We did a egg hunt for the younger kids(Gid and I hid most of the eggs)and grandma had Easter baskets for us all, it was a lovely time!

Christ Be with you!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I missssssssssed out! Aw, it looks like you all had so much fun though. Thank you Liz, for all the pictures!! Love and miss you all so much.
    -Chlo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an incredible blast! I do feel I missed out. You've been amazing at blogging and keeping us all informed (with pictures)as to what's going on there at home.
    Miss you! See you in two weeks!
    Love, Annie

    ReplyDelete