Monday, April 19, 2010

Some Bread?

8 Lovely loafs of bread!


I was quite happy with how they all turned out. :D


Yesterday I had to make our weekly batch of bread. So I started it and left the first part to rise. Later when I came back to check on it I was in distress because what I saw before me! Half of all my bread almost dough I should say (because it wasn't dough yet) had risen over!!!!!! AW! So when I added the rest of the flour it only would make a nuff for 3 loafs of bread!(that's quite a loss when you were supposed to have 6 loafs!). So with a heavy heart I started another batch of bread. :) But all ended well because I was over joyed with how the loafs turned out! They didn't even look real! lol

I hope you're having a blessed day!


God be with you!

In Christ Liz.

1 comment:

  1. They do look too good to be true! Mmmm! Annie here says to tell you that she thinks it looks tremendous. :D You always have had a way with the bread!
    Love ya! See you sooon! :D
    -Chlo

    ReplyDelete