Friday, October 16, 2009

You are never too old to play Dress Up


I went to my Grandma P. House today!

Mom was going to do my Grandams hair and some of us kids went with her one of them being me!

In my Grandmas back room there's this dress up box full of old clothes and memories, I hadn't looked in there in years so I thought I would peak through the old stuff. I saw all this stuff I remember wearing when I was really little! then I came across something I never remembered wearing before! It was one of those black graduation hats! I thought 'wouldn't it be funny to come out wearing that'!!! So I looked through the box again in search of a black something to wear with it, until I came across the graduation black cape that went with it! No way! I put it on took a look in the mirier and went out to show my mom,Grandma and Chloe. They all laughed! Then one outfit led to the next one! I tried to make them more and more funny! It was so much fun!



I am not to old to do that any more am I?


So my two words to you are you're never too old to play dress up and never try to beat my brother Gid at ping pong! It won't happen =) Believe me I've tried many times!(Yes I played ping pong today!) (Yes with Gid)


God bless you in every way! He has bless me with sooooo many things one of them being a very talented brother!!!(LOL)

-Liz-
















1 comment:

  1. I love to play dress up too. It is so much fun! I used to do it a lot when I was young. My grandma had a box in her house too with lots of dress up clothes. What fun!

    ReplyDelete