Thursday, October 8, 2009

Meet Chloe


Hi! I'm Chloe, and the best thing that's ever happened to me is Jesus Christ--He's the best thing in my life; he is my life!
I love being a part of the family God's placed me in. The challenges are big, but so are the blessings.
Some of my favorite things that I love: reading a GOOD book, drawing, writing, playing and listening to music, rain-storms, crackling fires, crashing waves, and spending time with the people I love!
Some specifics: For books I like real-life inspirational, adventure, and mystery. When it come to drawing, my favorite subject is people. (If you want me to have a crack at your portrait, let me know!) I love praise and worship music, Celtic, and Classical.
My plans for the future involve this: God's plan. I want to be exactly where he wants me in life, I want the best he has for me, and I want to be in the center of his plan. Right now I feel like that's where I am, and I'm so thankful!





3 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading this Chloe. Your picture is beautiful too! Someone in your picture is a very good photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be a sweet lady named Sarah Davis! She brought her camera with her when their family came over to visit and she took pic's of us all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hannah! Glad you found out about our blog. Love ya!
    -Chlo

    ReplyDelete