Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Meet Elizabeth Joyce


Hi! I am liz! the fourth girl and child!



I am 14 years old right now but my birthday is Dec 1th 1994.(can't wait!!!)



Some of the things I enjoy are shopping,reading,going places,spending time with friends and family,cleaning/organizing, (Ya I know a little out there.)pretty girly things,crafting and a lot lot more!
I can play the piano to extent and I am teaching my self to play the flute! Very hard but fun!



I think being part of a big family is so cool! It's amazing where God puts us in this world! So many people and so many different types of family's and God chose to put me in this family!
what a blessing!

My goal in is to get closer to Jesus and to live my life for him and to obey him in every area in my life! So hard but so good!


God bless!
~Elizabeth

1 comment:

  1. Nice to get to know you a little bit! Wish I could meet you too!

    ReplyDelete