Saturday, February 6, 2010

Winter Time


Chloe and Gid have been teaching them self's to play the guitar and our getting very good! Keep it up!

Annie has been baking us some wonderful food lately! Her she is with some of her delicious banana bread. =D


Yum! It's too bad that it doesn't last long. Keep it up Annie!



Our sweet Angel! She is getting bigger every day and is starting to talk a lot!



Her is Chloe going at it! =D


All of us girls play the piano. Here is me practicing (look silly). I also play the flute. It broke right before Christmas but I just got it fixed (with some help from a wonderful friend 'Sarah Owens' :) And em sooo enjoying being able to practice again!


Mom and Sophia had been working on a beautiful doll!


Here it is almost finished!!! Sophia and Angelise just love it!


I hope you enjoyed seeing a little of what we've been up to!
In Christ
~Elizabeth

1 comment:

  1. I miss you girls!! Absolutely love your blog! lol - I've been SO remiss at checking up lately - but this comment goes for your last couple posts. Its a blast looking at pics of your life! hehe
    <3 Micah

    ReplyDelete