Saturday, February 27, 2010

Ski Trip

Aw, what fun we had!



Gideon, he was sooo good at it! He caught right on!

Me in front of the bunny hill

Lindsey!
Me with our ski's. Fun,fun,fun!

My friend Rachel and her mom mis. Freisen, and I.(we're in the loge)


Different people that went with us.

I think this picture of Linds and I is so cute! <3


What a bast Lindsey, Gideon and I had for the first time skiing yesterday! I always thought it would be sooo scary and hard but it was one of the funnest things I've ever done! =D Some people from our church and other people new went which was sooo fun too! One of my good friends Rachel freisen showed Lindsey and I how to do it and then we went on from there. :) There something about flying down those hills that is like nothing else I've never done! I can't wait to do it again!!!

What blessings God gives us!

In Christ Elizabeth <3

2 comments:

  1. Liz! I wish I could've gone skiing with ya'll! I sure missed out, huh?
    We went to Barnes and Nobles yesterday! Clo and I got Java Chip frappes!
    Keep posting! And try to change the background to something either Eastery or St. Patricky.
    Love you!!
    ~Annie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Annie!

    Ya well I guess you did. lol

    How do you change the background? I was thinking about doing that.

    Miss You!

    Liz

    ReplyDelete