Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Happy 6th Birthday Christian!







Sorry it's been Forever sens we've posted on here! :O :)

September 21 was Christian Reese 6th Birthday!(though we celebrated it the day before). We weren't able to get any pictures on that day because none of our camera's are working at the moment! :) Hopefully we'll be able to put some new pictures up here soon!

I hope your have an amazing Fall!

~O Give thanks unto the Lord; for he is Good:
for his mercy endureth for ever!

4 comments:

  1. I love this family picture of you all! What a beautiful family!

    -Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Annie,
    How is it going? Thanks for the comments. Rashida wasn't eating anything. She was putting on her lip gloss. I use Photo scape to edit most of my pictures. Mary told me about it. She downloaded it on to my Mom's laptop for me the other day. Yeah, It is a great and simple editing program. I love it. You should try and download it on to your computer. It is free. You will like it. I told Chloe about it the other day. Well better be off to bed. Love and miss you Annie. Say hi to everyone for me. see ya mate! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. G'day Mate!
    Thanks for your comment, Mercy! I'm missing you too! All the pictures Chloe showed us when she got home made me miss living down there in TN. :) That program sounds good! What is the website? Oh! It was lipgloss! Okay. :)
    Love ya!
    ~Annie

    ReplyDelete