Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Fall~Old West Harvest Fest!

Annie and I with some of the other workers!



Gideon worked over at the roping a lot!


Liz and Gid ! :D

Panning for Gold!
Trading in their gold for candy! :)


Annie helping children make candles!







I hope your having a fine Fall!
Annie, Gideon and I have started working at the Old West Harvest Fest every weekend! It's a lot of fun to do!
You can go on a hay ride,make a candle,pan for gold,feed the animals,and learn how to rope. Little kids can go on a old west wagon train ride! All the workers dress up in old-west clothing! So it's a lot of fun to work at!
I hope you enjoyed looking at the pictures! :)
God Bless You!

3 comments:

  1. I love all these photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You girls look like you had a really fun time at the Harvest Fest. Wish I was there!
    Love (Aussie) Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much love to you, Aussie Jess! :D
    -Chlo

    ReplyDelete