Sunday, May 2, 2010

Bridal Shower and Nails!

There I am with little Angelise!
The lovely Bride to be!

Look at all the presents!!




What girl doesn't like nail polish?
The flowers were really fun!
Hehehe my cute little toes!


Yesterday we went to a Bridal Shower for the daughter of a woman that goes to our church! We played Bridal Shower 'Bingo' and a few other games too. It's always neat to go to those things! We had wonderful weather too, it was like 80 F out the whole day!!!!(sorry we didn't get more pictures of the shower!) Before that Lindsey and I did our nails! It was really fun using these nail flower thingys we had gotten!(I had fun taking pictures of it all too!). :D
I hope your having a blessed day in Christ!!
Liz~

1 comment:

  1. There I go, missing all the fun again. :)
    That pic of Leslie is awesome! you should send in to bridal magazine or something. ;)
    Can you believe it? We would have been home today! Oh well, it is mighty adventurous here. I'm so glad we have Jesus though! He's been protecting us all the way.
    love ya, and we WILL see you!!!!!!!!
    -Chlo

    ReplyDelete