Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Christmas Tree and Fire Again (And Curls)











Hi! I thought I'd try to post a better picture of the Christmas tree, but a tree is one of those things that's really hard to photograph. The lighting has got to be just so perfect.

The middle picture is me after I did my hair in rag curls. It was like having a temporary "new look" and was very fun! I'll be trying it again sometime . . . it just takes so long to 'rag-up' all my hair!

Bottom picture is a delightful blaze our great brother Gideon made for us.

Happy Thanksgiving!


~Annie

2 comments:

  1. Y'alls tree is beautiful! We are going to put us one up Friday or Saturday. I am really excited about that! Your hair looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tree and beautiful curls Ann!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete