Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Winter Time News

Hi Everyone!
Its hard to believe we're into 2012. I'm so excited to see what God shows all of us this year!

How was Christmas for all of you? We had a relaxing Christmas, filled with lots of family time, which was great! :)


I admit, I was rather sad to see the holidays come and go, but now I'm really excited to see all that God's doing as we begin the new year. There are some new things coming up! We girls have been seeking God about desires and decisions as we are getting older. Life is full of challenges, but God is always faithful!


Below are some pics from a family gathering we had with a bunch of the Z relatives right after Christmas. It was a really special time, since it had been quite a while since we'd all seen each other! Hope you enjoy them. :)

God BLESS!










Visting. :)



Brothers. :)




But they aren't brothers! They aren't twins either. Cousins! :)






"okay, cheeeeeese." :D




Gotta have a li'l photo shoot. (And no, this is NOT all of the Z-girl cousins. I think there's at least 8 more.)



"pretend to be asleep!"



Fun Times. :) <3



1 comment:

  1. Hello Elizabeth! Thank you so much for following my blog! I've enjoyed the posts that I have read so far and hope to see some more soon! :)

    In Christ,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete