Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The Scent of Molasses and Cloves!







I didn't realize that molasses smelled SO good! And so Christmasy! Mmm...
* * * * *
This evening I began baking the first of many Christmas goodies that will be for our Zielinski family Christmas party this Saturday! It's coming up fast and we're really excited! I saw a pretty picture of a gingerbread cookie on the cover of a Baker's catalog and decided I wanted to make some! So here's photos of the batch I made and hopefully they'll make it safely to Saturday without getting eaten! (The picture of the candy canes are just . . . well, they looked Christmasy and added to the "festive flare" of the post! :D)
~Annie



2 comments:

  1. Mmmmm! You've been quite the baker this year, Ann.' :) <3
    ~Chlo

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my lands!!! they look DELICIOUS! I miss all you lovely ladies! your blog is gorgeous! I need to figure out someway to remember to check it more often though! <3

    ReplyDelete