Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Party At Aunt Jill's

Gideon(13) with cousin Jack!

Cousin Jack! =D


Liz(15) and Annie(17).


Angelise(2) and cousin Clara(2).


Chatting!

Kids playing! =]]]]]






We went to our aunt and uncle's last Sunday for a family gathering. It was a lot of fun to see mom's side of the family again! And the newest member of the family cousin 'Jack' ! He is soooooooo cute! We all wanted a turn holding him. I hope you enjoy looking at the pictures! =D

I hope you're having a AMAZING summer!

Christ Be With Thee!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Girls,
    How is it going? Your brother Gideon is growing up to be a very husband young man. You better watch out.:-) haha Hey Annie and Chloe, remember to call me before the 29th. Love you all.
    ~Mercy

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry about that mistake.I was trying to say handsome young man. I laughed at myself when I saw the comment later on during the day. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete