Monday, June 28, 2010

Wedding!

Lindsey,Annie,Elizabeth,Chloe.
Mom,Lindsey,Annie,Sophia,Elizabeth,Chloe. =D

Us girls waiting for the wedding to start.


Awwwww

Here come the bride!



Beautiful singing!

Waiting out side with our bubbles!


Annie at the reception.

The bridle party.


Us girls had lots of fun going to Leslie Povey's(I can't remember her married name!) wedding a few weeks ago! We all had a really nice time at it!
I hope you enjoyed looking at the pictures!
Have a great day, and may the Lord bless you!

3 comments:

  1. You girls look beautiful! Where did you get those dresses? I've never owned a maxi dress, but I dearly want to!

    Looks like you guys had fun! I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kasie! :)
    We got the dresses from Mejier, actually! Yeah, they are fun to wear. ;)

    Miss you guys toooo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kasie! Miss you!

    <3 Annie

    ReplyDelete