Saturday, January 9, 2010

Sunrise or Sunset People? Vote!

Sunrise

Sunrise in Michigan


And you just know you're gonna get good photos if you go to Hawaii for them so that's what I did.


Well, I didn't exactly GO there you understand




I WAS surfing though ... when I got these pictures


Sunset in Michigan


Sunset in Hawaii



Sunset Hawaii


Sunset Hawaii


Sunset (place of occurrence unknown)
So I am, for lack of a better way to put it, in love with sunsets and sunrises. And I'm in love with their Painter! I can't decide which I like better though, sunrises or sunsets. I used to say sunsets hands down, but the more sunrises I see, the more the scale tips...
What do you think? I want COMMENTS! Votes! :) No hard feelings if I don't get any. Just enjoy the pictures. I LOVE looking looking looking at pics like these.
It would be way "cooler", I daresay, if I posted pics of sunrise/sets I'd taken myself ... but ... well I have taken a fair amount over the years, but they're not loaded onto this computer so, you can just appreciate someone else's photographic genius.
Praise the Lord!
~Annie








1 comment:

  1. haha...very funny! :) You were "surfing" when you got these? lol

    ReplyDelete