Sunday, December 6, 2009

Little Dicken's Christmas

Me, Jacob, Linds and John.

Grandma, me, Jacob and John.(waiting for the parade)

Grandma and I.

John, Jacob and Linds in the restaurant waiting for there food.


Lindsey and I (very cold)!

Waiting for the parade.





Last night Lindsey, Jacob, John and I went to Little Dicken's Christmas with our grandma!


It was really fun! We went to a little restaurant for dinner and we saw the Mount Pleasant Christmas parade(it was one of the longest parades I had ever seen)!


Though we all got Very cold it was still lots of fun! And it felt very much like a Christmas movie with perfect amount of snow falling the whole time and with the buzz of people around us.


God blesses us far more then we deserve!


Liz

2 comments:

  1. Awww.....I'm sorry I missed that.
    ~Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like y'all had lots of fun! Y'all are certainly bundled up! Your blog looks so pretty and Christmasy too!

    ReplyDelete